There are Corpus Christi rats in your house and you have just been advised that a very great way of getting rid of the rat is by poisoning it. This article will explain if it is ever okay to poison a rat.
The Answer is No
You should never for any reason poison a rat. It is understanding that they are annoying and they occupy your house without paying rent. For these reasons and others that might make you feel okay to kill the rats in your home, avoid using the poison option. The reasons include:
It is Inhumane
It is a very crude way to kill a Texas rat by poisoning. You put out a bait and then put some poison on it. The rat thinks it is eating, not knowing it is taking the first step towards its death. After that, it begins to suffer the effect of the poison until it dies from the pain. The poison is all the more effective and leaves a lower chance of survival for the rat because rats do not have the ability to vomit. So there is no chance of vomiting the food along with the poison and having a little chance of survival. It is a really inhumane way of killing a rat.
If you kill a rat with poison, it might die in the roof, wall or other hidden parts of the Corpus Christi house. Within a few days, the rat will start to smell and you might not find it. The stench will create a lot of discomforts alongside the possibility of a disease breakout.
The Risk of Human Poisoning
If you have Texan kids in the house or mistakenly allow the poison to get into something that is used or consumed by other inhabitants of the house, they might also be poisoned. If they are lucky, they might be able to quickly get treatment and survive or the quantity won't be lethal enough to kill them. If not, rat poison is also a very effective human poison.